Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Letter to Michael

It saddens me that I did not keep a copy of the letter that I sent to Michael from the Bachelorette. I will assure you that it was not a sappy celebrity crazed letter that your 13 years old sister might write. It definitely showed off my personality, at least that's what my friends that read it say.
I understand that Michael has a lot of fans. Rightfully so, he is a man with class which has been proven on the show and after the show. I have no fear that Michael will find a lady that he deserves and will care about him more than he could ever imagine. However, as I said, I sent a letter to ABC network that was requesting the ABC "middle man" to forward the letter to Michael. If the mailman and middleman do as I request, I doubt that Michael will be able to easily forget my letter. So this is what I'm expecting to happen...
I understand that Michael voiced his gratitude to all of his fans and promised to respond to all the messages asap. Therefore, I'm sure if I get a response it will be the generic "thank you for your thoughts. You are greatly appreciated. Love Michael" However, he will keep my letter in a box because he can't get me out of his head. Unfortunately, he doesn't know if he is willing to take a risk twice. The bachelorette was hard enough, how could he dream of finding happiness with a random girl that sent him a letter? His friends would convince him that there are plenty of girls in town, NC is too far. But I will always have the satisfaction that I'm the girl Michael will always be thinking of and wondering what if she is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment